Available in either passive or bi-amplified versions, each of the models has been designed to meet the highest standards in both performance and aesthetic appeal.
For the OR15W range, quality and flexibility are the watchwords. Based on a powerful combination of B&C compression drivers and ORIGINAL’s own custom, long excursion woofers are two-way, bass reflex designs housed in strong cabinet. A half-grille design backed by specially treated acoustic cloth delivers the characteristic style.
2-Way passive speaker
Simplicity is the core of the project for this loudspeaker enclosure with its unique and innovative design. Flexible, rapid and safe assembling in fixed and mobile installations thanks to the 6 fly points included in the cabinet shape and to the very low weight. Ideal for use as main system for music performances, theatre, P.A, or as a stage monitor, OR15W is an exceptionally accurate, highly versatile system, providing a rich and broad range of sound experiences in the most diverse situations.
APPLICATIONSVoice reinforcement system.
Theatrical sound reinforcement.
Conference centers, presentations.
Houses of worship.
Small to medium/large-sized main sound reinforcement systems.
Fill-in and side-fills in larger PA systems.
This series comprises two models; two 2-way full-range enclosures in polypropylene, OR15-700W (15″ neodymium+2”) and OR12-700W (12’’ neodymium+1.4”),
- High sound pressure levels without distortion.
- Precise and detailed acoustic image.
- 130 dB max SPL.
- 15″ and 12″ high efficiency woofer, with lightweight neodymium magnet assembly and 3″ voice coil.
- 1, 4″ compression driver with 2.5″ voice coil and titanium diaphragm.
- 60° x 40° constant directivity horn.
- Robust, lightweight and compact cabinet, made from HD polyethylene by rotational molding and equipped with two side handles for easy carry and set-up and with a stand adapter.
- Unique and innovative design which includes 6 sturdy fly points (patented) completely integrated in the cabinet and designed to hang or angle the speaker in the air as required, using any type of hook available on the market.
- The cabinet’s shape allows for both vertical and horizontal installation (for use as stage monitor).
- Ergonomically designed side handles for easy transportation and set-up.